eRIA-IRB WHERE INVESTIGATORS AND RESEARCHERS PRINCIPAL CAN:
- submit new studies
- submit continuing reviews
- submit reportable new information
- request amendments to approved human subjects research
- submit study closures
TOP 6 MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Connecting to eRIA-IRB when you are not on campus.
- Clearing your cache when you get a "500" error when accessing eRIA-IRB.
- How to add or retire research personnel through an Amendment submission.
- PI Approval and how to obtain it for IRB submissions using eRIA-IRB.
- How to change the PI through an Amendment submission.
- What do you do if your sponsor doesn't appear in the eRIA IRB application?
- I would like to apply for IRB approval. Do I have to use eRIA?
- My study is approved. Do I have to use eRIA?
eRIA-IRB HELP GUIDES
- How to Create and Submit a New IRB Application
- How to Conduct a PI Authorization
- How to Return to Researcher
How to Respond to IRB While Review is Pending
- How to Submit an Amendment
- How to Submit a Continuing Review
- How to Submit a Reportable New Information (RNI) Form
- How to Submit a Closure
Online help is available for each page through help links located throughout the system.
You can also email questions to the eRIA-IRB Support Team or call (609) 258-0865 to speak with an eRIA-IRB specialist M-F from 9 am to 5 pm.
Please email or call (609) 258-0865 to schedule an eRIA-IRB training session with our System Analyst.