eRIA-IRB WHERE INVESTIGATORS AND RESEARCHERS PRINCIPAL CAN:
- submit new studies
- submit continuing reviews
- submit reportable new information
- request amendments to approved human subjects research
- submit study closures
TOP 6 MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Connecting to eRIA-IRB when you are not on campus.
- Clearing your cache when you get a "500" error when accessing eRIA-IRB.
- How to add or retire research personnel through an Amendment submission.
- PI Approval and how to obtain it for IRB submissions using eRIA-IRB.
- How to change the PI through an Amendment submission.
- What do you do if your sponsor doesn't appear in the eRIA IRB application?
- I would like to apply for IRB approval. Do I have to use eRIA?
- My study is approved. Do I have to use eRIA?
- Where can I find user help guides?
- What happens with minimal risk studies approved prior to July 25, 2017?
- What happens with greater than minimal risk studies approved prior to July 25, 2017?
Online help is available for each page through help links located throughout the system. You can also e-mail questions to the eRIA-IRB Support Team or call (609) 258-0865 to speak with an eRIA-IRB specialist.
eRIA-IRB Support Team submission help is available M-F from 9 am to 5 pm.