eRIA-IRB WHERE INVESTIGATORS AND RESEARCHERS PRINCIPAL CAN:
- submit new studies
- submit continuing reviews
- submit reportable new information
- request amendments to approved human subjects research
- submit study closures
TOP 6 MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Connecting to eRIA-IRB when you are not on campus.
- Clearing your cache when you get a "500" error when accessing eRIA-IRB.
- How to add or retire research personnel through an Amendment submission.
- PI Approval and how to obtain it for IRB submissions using eRIA-IRB.
- How to change the PI through an Amendment submission.
- What do you do if your sponsor doesn't appear in the eRIA IRB application?
- I would like to apply for IRB approval. Do I have to use eRIA?
- My study is approved. Do I have to use eRIA?
- Where can I find user help guides?
- What happens with minimal risk studies approved prior to July 25, 2017?
- What happens with greater than minimal risk studies approved prior to July 25, 2017?
- Quick Reference Guide for How to Convert a Legacy Study to eRIA
Online help is available for each page through help links located throughout the system. You can also e-mail questions to the eRIA-IRB Support Team or call (609) 258-0865 to speak with an eRIA-IRB specialist.
eRIA-IRB Support Team submission help is available M-F from 9 am to 5 pm.
Access eRIA HERE.
REMINDER: VPN required to access from off-campus locations.
Note: GlobalProtect Portal does NOT work with eRIA.